Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

[fixed] No Popup, No Message, No Points.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34389 by ListOrSwap.com
How do you have no 'Secure Canvas URL'?

You have to OAuth url either?

Secure Canvas URL cannot be blank..
And OAuth Callback URL Cannot be blank either....

I tried all of your settings and it is still not working. ;/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34390 by ListOrSwap.com
I also joined a Facebook Developers Group and what is perplexing 'them' is that the Facebook APP Posts to Facebook but it's the 'extension' that isn't responding.

So they do not think it is the Facebook App but the extension, for whatever reason.
So how can we see or test any errors, I have turned on error reporting and nothing populates.

I can't wait to figure this out! I have enough time fiddling with the settings I could write and make a YouTube video instructional video by the end of this!

More
7 years 9 months ago #34391 by ListOrSwap.com
Ok.. So I purchased an SSL Certificate, installed, verified, working.

and the Extension/Component.. Still.. Doesn't work.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34392 by ListOrSwap.com
all.js:88 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined
(anonymous function) @ invite:207
v.__wrapper @ all.js:88
la @ all.js:97
s @ all.js:95
(anonymous function) @ all.js:36
(anonymous function) @ 10209769505491720_10209819846150205?access_token=EAAYZBownBE5sBABc3IDVqbfrwbCb2I0eMqrqN5yGdqGZCJlAD…:1

nordmograph wrote: After posting I get an error from your page console
all.js:88 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerHTML' of null
all.js:88 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined

this because of an incorect APP setting on your side.
I allready got that same issue with another customer.

Check these APP settings requirement at facebook dev pages.
these are the requirements: r_basicprofile and w_share
Also having correct settings for your APPID and Secret as allowed domain urls and callback are crucial !

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #34396 by ListOrSwap.com
Can we please check out the file, I am thinking maybe there is a problem with the Secret/App Id being added by the code/Component?

I have created multiple apps, Nothing.
I have added it to two different domains and one other server, Nothing.
I paid for an SSL Certificate AND an additional Dedicated IP, Nothing.
Over $200 loss now.

I have no need for an SSL Certificate, so if I can get this working I can remove the SSL Certificate and the $200 lost on getting it because it was continuously stated everyone else had an SSL Certificate and that was why the Extension/Component wasn't working.

I could have bought every extension you had instead of getting an SSL Certificate.

So please, please can we get this fixed?!
I have done everything myself and I can't figure out what else could be wrong, I didn't write the code or make the component. Nor Do I want to alter any of it's code.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by ListOrSwap.com.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34398 by nordmograph
May be you can make me administrator for your FB app, (role) and superadmin of your site so I can try to help.
Not sure who is you host, but on 2 of my fav hosts SSL certificates are free. (Siteground & Planethoster)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds