Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

Share4 points not plus points

More
5 years 1 week ago #43418 by thanhtran
I can share article to facebook , after that no popup thank you for sharing and reward X point

Altauserpoint no action reward point

this is a page link you can try:
www.daututangtruong.com.vn/index.php/tin...5-khong-trong-d-u-tu
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #43428 by thanhtran
nothing respond sir for 3 days ?

More
5 years 6 days ago #43457 by thanhtran
6 days and nothing respond ???

If you don't support you have to refund money back for customer , ok ?

More
5 years 6 days ago #43459 by nordmograph
This extension is discontinued. It's clear at the beginning of the extension description. This eans it is not supported anymore.

Are you using the extension module to share? I can't see it on your page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 5 days ago #43460 by thanhtran
Your component was so poor perfomance , so I can not enable all time , if I enable it CPU load 250%. So when you need debug I will enable it . Now you need it enable ?

More
5 years 5 days ago #43461 by nordmograph
Probably conflicting somehow. If you don't enable the module I can't help. Yes do.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds