[solved] Redirect in Easysocial Apps does not work

More
7 years 1 week ago #38113 by nordmograph
Can you guide me on how to reproduce , I have it working on my demo in ie11

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #38115 by nordmograph
Oh I get it , we forgot to update it in the ES app.
Now done. Reintall this one
This message contains confidential information

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
7 years 1 week ago #38193 by invictus.sde
Dear Adrian,

yes its better now. the pop up worx on the es app with IR 11 too - BUT

WITH IE11 there is now another bug on the pending gift page:
when clicking on "accept the pending gift " ist logs me out directly.
when i log in again it displays the box "the gift is accepted..."

best regards

More
7 years 1 week ago #38195 by nordmograph
Does this happen only with IE11 ?

More
7 years 1 week ago #38199 by invictus.sde
yes..only on IE11
i only tested with chrome and IE11

More
7 years 1 week ago #38200 by nordmograph
Weird, I tested with ie11 on our demo and can't reproduce.
Does it do it on single aproval, mass approval or both ?

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds