[solved] Redirect in Easysocial Apps does not work

More
7 years 4 days ago #38258 by nordmograph
Hi
I logged in but did not receive a notification about new gifts and could not find the menu item to pending gifts.
If you did not set one, please do as it is required, so it has a menu itemid applied (even if set to a hidden menu)
Also I updated the component to improve menu itemid management in gift approval, so please redownload it and update to 1.1.13

Hope it helps. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 days ago #38260 by invictus.sde
i logged in your account "support" and the notifications are there correct
i have all menu items published and its now a submenu from copmoji`s
www.copzone.net/pending-gift

More
7 years 4 days ago - 7 years 4 days ago #38261 by nordmograph
OK I tested single accept, single decline and mass accept all went through perfectly. Did 1.1.13 fixed it ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 4 days ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 4 days ago #38265 by invictus.sde
:(((sorry , still the same strange behaviour with IE 11
other browsers worx correct

the version 1.1.13 does not fixed my problem.
(the describtion in your download area still displays 1.1.11)

More
7 years 4 days ago #38266 by nordmograph
Updating to 1.1.13 is supposed to solve the redirection error when accepting gift (singular or mass)
It's been tested successfully with SEF on. Can you confirm ?

For the EasySocial app, it must be updated manually Make sure you run 1.1.5.

Yes the site still mentions 1.1.11, because I will only increment the info when the stability of the fix is confirmed.
Let me know. I tested both these fixes successfully on every browser including ie11

More
7 years 4 days ago #38268 by invictus.sde
:(((sorry , still the same strange behaviour with IE 11
other browsers worx correct

the version 1.1.13 does not fixed my problem.
updated the app one more time to 1.1.5

i tested on your site and it worx- smoewhere must be a difference bewtween our sites

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds