[solved] Redirect in Easysocial Apps does not work

More
7 years 4 days ago #38269 by nordmograph

invictus.sde wrote: the version 1.1.13 does not fixed my problem.

Sorry there must be misunderstanding

I tested it workking myself on your site so please describe precisely what's wrong with gift acceptance.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 days ago - 7 years 4 days ago #38270 by invictus.sde
interesting :)
i tested my IE11 on your site with my notebook and it worx

when i try to accept a single gift on my site with ie 11 i am logged out from the account directly .
i have to login again and after that i can see the message that i accepted the gift.
i tested my site site with IE 11 on two different workstations - same behaviour.
IE 11 Version 11.1198.14393.0
may i try to remove jgift completely and reinstall it?
Last edit: 7 years 4 days ago by invictus.sde.

More
7 years 4 days ago #38271 by nordmograph
I doubt removing jgifts help.
I suspect a problem with menu items.
Can you checkif this also happens when sef is disabled ?

I would try removing the component menu items and rebuilding these.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 4 days ago #38272 by invictus.sde
:) done - same behaviour
removed all jgift menü items and rebuild them

mass accept worx - single accept redirects to logout:(

More
7 years 4 days ago #38273 by nordmograph
Does logout only happen with ie11 ?
when you disable SEF
what is the url you get for when rolling over the single accept button ?

More
7 years 4 days ago #38274 by invictus.sde
tested one more time- new fact - for accept single gift

jgift worx with chrome (with and without seo friendly urls)
jgift worx with firefox only without seofriendly url - it does not work with enabled seo friendly url

jgift accept single gift does not work at all with IE11, EDGE and Safari for Windows

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds