[solved] Redirect in Easysocial Apps does not work

More
7 years 4 days ago #38275 by nordmograph

nordmograph wrote: when you disable SEF
what is the url you get for when rolling over the single accept button ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
7 years 3 days ago #38277 by nordmograph
I just tested on your site
with ie11 (sef url)
both mass accept and single accept worked successfully.

So it seems to be referred to your user. Can you confirm trying with my support user ?
In this case it could be because of a permission setting with your user.

Let me know your findings.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 days ago #38281 by invictus.sde
dear adrian,

i am not sure what you really tested on my site. i tried it myself again - with all my accounts, user and super user and your account "support".
with no one of them worked single accept on IE11 - each test on different accounts and settings leaded to logout on IE 11.
i changed the .htaccess to original - same behaviour as before.
i sendet a couple of gifts to "support" - you can test yoursefld again. sef/ seo friendly urls is enabled

may you have some special settings in the .htaccess on your site?
may there is a conflict with another component or plugin? (i will test today)
may there is a conflict with cloudflare? (i will test today an disable cloudflare completely)
i try to remove jgift completely and reinstall again

wish a nice sunday and mothers day to you and all the other users here
may there is some one here, who has the same problems?:P
best regards

More
7 years 2 days ago - 7 years 2 days ago #38283 by nordmograph
Thanks

no no one ever reported this issue.
Here is what I'm testing:

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 2 days ago by nordmograph.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #38416 by invictus.sde
dear adrian,

i dont know why - i did nothing, but now it worx.
i tested today several times with 3 different workstations and it worked with IE11, which is important for me.
at the present moment i woud say, that it is solved:)
thx very much for support and patience
best regards
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by invictus.sde.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds