[solved] No output

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #38803 by 4FootyFans
Hello

I just purchased and installed the component. No problem.

With the default settings of Order Age = 1 Day and Max =2, there is not output.

There should be.

In fact, there is no output regardless of the ages.

There should be.

The message is always:

No unreminded unpaid order to revive in these last few days

Thanks

Eddie
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38804 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No output
Hello Eddie,

Can you post a screenshot of your component settings?
I can confirm it's working as expected here as using it everyday.
Your issue most probably is a settings issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38806 by 4FootyFans
Replied by 4FootyFans on topic No output

nordmograph wrote:
Can you post a screenshot of your component settings?

Hi

Sure, see attached.
Attachments:

More
6 years 10 months ago #38807 by nordmograph
Hello

I visited you cron page and as you mentioned it states:
No unreminded unpaid order to revive in these last few days

This means you do not have a [pending , canceled] order that has not ben followed by a [confirmed , shipped , refunded] order by the same customer.
Can you double check ? Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38808 by 4FootyFans
Replied by 4FootyFans on topic No output

nordmograph wrote: you do not have a [pending , canceled] order that has not been followed by a [confirmed , shipped , refunded] order by the same customer.

Ah! Then I have misunderstood the functioning of the component.

I thought it was for ALL pending items, rather than just those followed by a completed order from the same customer.

It is very rare that we have your scenario but quite common to have Pending orders remaining on their own (declined credit card, change of mind etc).

What I want is the facility to auto-email customers to ask why they did not complete their order and perhaps offer a discount if they will.

Thanks

More
6 years 10 months ago #38809 by nordmograph
This is what it does, but if the customer does complete an order after (later on) the given up one, it doesn't need to be reminded. Does it ?

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds