[solved] No output

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #38821 by 4FootyFans
Replied by 4FootyFans on topic No output
Hi

I downloaded it from the product page.

Uninstalled existing and installed new.

Still does not work.

I unzipped both versions and did a file compare between the 2; they seem to be identical.

Kindly email me the new version.

Or, your su login still works. The problem could be our cookie domain. Clear your browser cookies for our domain and it should work.

TIA
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by 4FootyFans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38823 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No output
Still can't.
I ruploaded the new version so you can get it. If you want to be sure, just check the root xml files version tga states 1.0.4

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38824 by nordmograph
Also, yesterday I installed 2 extensions for testing on your site.
- Extplorer component. Please uninstall it.
- VM synthetic Dashboard admin module : you can keep it if you think it's usefull.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38825 by 4FootyFans

nordmograph wrote: Still can't.
I ruploaded the new version so you can get it. If you want to be sure, just check the root xml files version tga states 1.0.4

I already had ExtPlorer but not installed as I do not like it. I have already removed it.

Re: VM Synthetic Dashboard, see my note in Order 7WZ8023245.

I'll download the UnPaid Reminder component again now.

Thanks

More
6 years 9 months ago #38826 by 4FootyFans
It still does not work.

I have changed your login pw and sent it on a contact form.

TIA

More
6 years 9 months ago #38827 by nordmograph

Re: VM Synthetic Dashboard, see my note in Order 7WZ8023245.

You can donate to
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
thanks.

Let me know how it goes with v 1.0.4

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds