[fixed] Can Not Read Downloadable Order States because Window is too small 04-10-2018

More
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #41266 by nordmograph
Can you both try with this new version of the plugin?
Let me know if it solves the order status language strings.

* Removed *

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #41270 by tazzarkin
I installed your update

Okay, when I create a "new" product, it still has the same problem (if you make the window longer, i could actually guess what the options are).

Then I save the file, and go back into "Edit" the Product. Then the drop-down seems okay.

So, I guess this happens only when you create a "new" product.

Can you make the "Select Downloadable Order States" window longer? Even with the error, I could at least see the different options.
Attachments:

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #41271 by nordmograph
What error?
Yes Custom field plugins often have to be saved once to be fully usable.
Did the attached updated plugin improved anything or is it exactly the same behavior?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #41276 by tazzarkin
I sent you the picture after your update (in the last post).

It has the same behavior.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #41278 by nordmograph
So I guess the only way to have these strings translated from scratch as soon as you load a new plugin instance , is to add the strings to the plugin language file.

COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_STATUS_CANCELLED="Cancelled"
COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_STATUS_COMPLETED="Completed"
COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_STATUS_CONFIRMED="Confirmed"
COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_STATUS_CONFIRMED_BY_SHOPPER="Confirmed by shopper"
COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_STATUS_DECLINED="DECLINED"
COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_STATUS_DENIED="Denied"
COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_STATUS_NAME="Order Status Name"
COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_STATUS_PENDING="Pending"
COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_STATUS_REFUNDED="Refunded"
COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_STATUS_SHIPPED="Shipped"

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #41279 by ClaudioRomeo

nordmograph wrote: Can you both try with this new version of the plugin?
Let me know if it solves the order status language strings.

Yes!
I deleted the language lines regarding the order status before installing the new version of the plugin.
After installation, all worked fine, even with new products.

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds