No Download Link

More
5 years 11 months ago #41440 by Sundown6
No Download Link was created by Sundown6
I ordered the item and paid for it but there is no link to download it.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41444 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No Download Link
Hello

Yes, initial release of this extension is planned next week. Will you be using it with Virtuemart or with Hikashop?
Let me know if you are willing to beta test it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41448 by Sundown6
Replied by Sundown6 on topic No Download Link
Going to be using it with Virtuemart. Be happy to beta it. But just for your knowledge the site doesn't go live until next week. And even then I don't think it's gonna be a highly used feature given that the site access is referral only. But the people using it rule be living in the Siliconvalley Bay Area So I definitely wanted the possibility of taking Cryptocurrency. You never know what people might have laying around out there willing to give you because they got it early on.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41464 by nordmograph
You should have access to the first stable version.
Not it only concerns Virtuemart for now.
As the documentation is not fully complete for now, always feel free to ask any question in the forum or by email.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41468 by Sundown6
Replied by Sundown6 on topic No Download Link
Thank you.

I'm getting the error when I try to install...

Warning
JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /var/www/joomla/tmp/install_5ae102e45e56c/administrator/install
Component Install: Failed to copy administrator files.
Error
Error installing component

More
5 years 11 months ago #41469 by nordmograph
ok, this should be fixed now.
Also here is a first shot for the documentation:
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...&catid=85&Itemid=288

Hope it helps. Let me know any question.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds