[solved] The component does not work as you stated!!!

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #44285 by Martsapp
After installation and configuration of the component I see that all the orders made in hikashop are not verified after succesefull transactions with Coinbase! I have attached the screen of CHARGES page. Please, explain what I have to do with this issue?
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #44301 by Martsapp
Still have NO Answer!!!

More
4 years 1 month ago #44302 by nordmograph
Hello,
Sorry I missed your previous post. I'll investigate this issue trying to reproduce and get back to you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 1 month ago #44303 by Martsapp
Ok! Thanks! Please check if the PHP Config may cause. I have this config by RsFirewall:
expose_php=Off
allow_url_include=Off
disable_functions=system, shell_exec, passthru, exec, popen, proc_open

More
4 years 1 month ago #44304 by Martsapp
And what is about component version? It shows me: Latest version: 1.0.3 - Your version: 1.0.2 RENEW
But I have just ordered and installed this component a few days ago!

More
4 years 1 month ago #44305 by nordmograph
Hi

I just amade sure and reuploaded v1.0.3 so you can update and let me know if your issues remain.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds