[solved] discount prices, and custom fields.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #29287 by toki666
I would ask if you can see in the front end side, with vmvendor, when you add a product, both the custom fields and has discounts set in the admin panel.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29295 by nordmograph
Hello

Yes, very most VMcustom fields are integrated in VMVendor forms.
Create the custom fields from VM backend as usual and they will show in the VMVendor forms.
Custom fields of Plugins type are not all supported: only those by Nordmograph are integrated and require separate purchases:
- VM2Geolocator, VM2tags etc...

Yes, in VM3 discounts are manages by tax and calculation rules.
So a vendor can go to own VMVendor dashboard and create/manage own taxes or discounts.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29299 by toki666
As you can see from the attached file, I do not I see the discounts and I do not I see the custom fields when adding a product.
Attachments:

More
8 years 8 months ago #29300 by nordmograph
As I told you in my previous post,
Discounts are managed in the Tax manager of the VMVendor dashboard.

Can you describe what custom fields you want to use and what are the parameters you set ?
Screeshot

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #29301 by toki666
I campi personalizzati che voglio visualizzare nel front end sono: "colore e taglia".
ti do gli accessi:

I link per accedere a vmvendor appaiono una volta che si effettua il login. Vedi allegato.

Mi puoi spiegare più dettagliatamente, come visualizzare gli sconti su vmvendor?
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by toki666.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #29302 by nordmograph
Sorry I only understand english and french.
Please reply to my previous post in english.
And don't post admin credential on this public forum ...

Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds