[solved] discount prices, and custom fields.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29460 by nordmograph
It's not included in current vmvendor, but it might be in next vmv3.4 update.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29461 by toki666
when you can get the update?

More
8 years 8 months ago #29508 by toki666
Hello, I want to know when you fix these two problems vmvendor. Discounts created are not displayed in the "dashboard" front end side;
When I go to add the product (always in the front end side) do not have the ability to set the discount because they do not see it.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29513 by nordmograph
hi

You got this wrong.
Discounts and taxes are to be created in the front end from the dashboard.
They will be listed on your dashboard, just like
www.nordmograph.com/vmvendor .

They will NOT show on the product addition form as theyr are global !
They will be applyed on prices in product details but you don't have to apply these again on the product addition form.

The price override might be added in vm3.4 to be released be the end of the month with
Core comments feature.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29549 by toki666
Hi,

I have a problem, when i click of voice "my product" give me a error 1242....

More
8 years 7 months ago #29555 by nordmograph
Can uou post a new topic?
Add a link to the page

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds