[solved] buttons not shown properly on template

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #30737 by Jizza
Dear Adrian,

I've tried disabling the Community Builder boothstrap (See image below) with no success. I had to switch it back on due to some element not being shown properly.

I've also disabled the twitter boothstrap from my extension from Techjoomla. Also with no success.

At last, I've followed your instructions of adding "#modal-askvendor{display:none}" to my site at:

allianz-ent.com/templates/rt_ionosphere_responsive/css/custom.css

Unfortunately this last action was also not successful.

I've even tried disabling my rokbooster plugin which is responsible for caching my website (don't even know if this is related). Could the styling from Virtuemart be conflicting maybe?
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30738 by nordmograph
No , VM Styling would not conflict with VMVendor.
So you tryed this ?
#modal-askvendor{display:none}
Can I see it in action ?
I think this would be the solution or close to the solution.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30743 by Jizza
Yes!

This problem is solved. The developers of Rockettheme aperantly use a different file for custom CSS overrides.

The file I needed was ../rt_ionosphere_responsive-custom.css

Attachments:

More
8 years 3 months ago #30745 by nordmograph
Good news, well done :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jizza

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds