[solved] buttons not shown properly on template

More
8 years 3 months ago #30630 by Jizza
Sure, I'll give it a try and report back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30631 by Jizza
Dear Adrian,

I've tried disabling the bootstrap to prevent it from being loaded but the problem seems to remain. Any other files that can be conflicting?

More
8 years 3 months ago #30632 by nordmograph
Yes,

in view-source:https://www.allianz-ent.com/shop/lifestyle/72-inquiry-face-design72-detail
I still can find
media/techjoomla_strapper/css/bootstrap.j3.min.css
but also
components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/bootstrap.css?v=8666b8ece112fc6c

The 3rd occurance of Bootstrap is the one from Joomla UI and should be fine with VMVendor.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30634 by Jizza
Thanks,

I will try disabling them and report back

More
8 years 3 months ago #30720 by Jizza
Hello,

I've tried disabling both communitybuilder and jTicketing (techjoomla) with no no success. Any other elements that might be conflicting?

More
8 years 3 months ago #30722 by nordmograph
Did you success in disabling these, they still show.
Maybe id you did and it did not help ?

What you could eventually do
if your template has a css/custom.css file
add to it:
#modal-askvendor{display:none}
It should prevent the modal content to display at page loding , but only when requesting.
Let me kow if it works.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds