Email notification from "vmvendor" the vendor gets double

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37711 by Piero
I checked and I have always done test orders with just one product: It probably has nothing to do, but I thought: can affect the fact that virtuemart is configured in "multi-vendor" and "By the logged in vendor" and is seen as if there were two vendors: the actual vendor and the site administrator as main vendor?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37712 by nordmograph
Not sure, but I would recommend testing or using
- Cart belongs always to the main vendor
or
- First product determines the vendor of the cart

Give it a try or let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37735 by Piero
I tried with "First product Determines the vendor of the cart" and nothing changes.
But, you confirm for me that happens to you or just happens to me?

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37737 by nordmograph
Yes, I can't reproduce the issue. As a vendor , I only get one email per product.

Can you try with the standard payment method, confirming the order manualy from the back end ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37791 by Piero
Hello Adrien, I have not replied until now because overtaken me a little problem with virtuemart: the order list does not update more with new orders and so I could not try with the payment method standards, but I noticed that in the table " vmvendor_userpoints_details "there are double orders and then? How can this be?

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37795 by nordmograph
For the same reason you get 2 emails.
Please reply and let me know if it happens to you also using the standard payment method.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds