[solved] VMVendor Add To Cart Button Floating and My Catalog on JomSocial looks like Dominos

More
5 years 11 months ago #41686 by tazzarkin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41687 by nordmograph
Actually, your template is causing this, I'm investigating whether CSS can solve and let you know asap.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41688 by nordmograph
You can add this rule for instance:

.addtocart-bar span.addtocart-button {
width: 200px;
text-align: right;
}

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #41694 by tazzarkin
Since you mentioned the template, it is from www.virtuemarttemplates.net/

I have tried using their other VirtueMart Templates on my Test Server, and I have the same VMVendor CSS Problems. I have also tried to use one RocketTheme template ( www.rockettheme.com ) on my Test Server, and also had this CSS issue.

It seems to only happen on the Profile pages associated with VMVendor.

I tried to make the change you just mentioned, and it seemed about 25% better, but it's still having issues (also, I notice the "domino" effect sometimes).

I really want to get VMVendor to work. It's a great component. I really want to get it formatted properly. Please help... I am really desperate fix this.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by tazzarkin.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41695 by nordmograph
Yes this is from the template as Yootheme and Protostar don't have the issue.
Nevertheless, describe the remaining css issue so I can help solve this.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41696 by nordmograph
Also I notice the quantity box arrows don't work.
I suggest you provide me with ftp access tot the vmvendor component folder so I can do some tests and solve this problem for you.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds