Let vendors clone products

More
9 years 1 month ago #27447 by Mx150
Hi Community,

i noticed in Virtuemart there is a option for cloning products. Can we also add this feat. for Vendors? Would be great if they can clone there products if they want to add products which are also the same typ.

For example: If i want to sell a Shirt in size 48 in color blue, i add the product.
Now i clone the product and only have to change the color to red and have a new product.

Would be a powerfull feat. that fills shops faster.. Thanks for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37758 by Mx150
Replied by Mx150 on topic Let vendors clone products
Hi there,

i think i found a solution do do that i a easy way, but i dont get it to wrok by myself.

I want to Add an extra Button in Add Product Form to save all field input. So if Vendor klick the save button next time he addes a new product that maybe just has another color, he can only change the color and finish the add form.

He is a example how it works:
www.the-art-of-web.com/javascript/setcookie/

Can you maybe help me to get this to work. Think it will be a great solution to have vendors save the field to fast add new products.
I dont get it because every time i click the submit button fields dont save. I think it is because every product gets a new sku number.

Hope we can get this to work to imporve VM Vendor Component.
Thanks for any tip or help..

More
7 years 1 day ago #38035 by Mx150
Hello Adrien,

can you help me get this to work maybe with a custom payment from my side?
My Users realy want this to work and i will pay you for that of cause...

Hope we can get this...
Greetings from germany.

More
7 years 1 day ago #38038 by nordmograph
What could eventualy be done is to add a 'clone product' button on the product thumbnail in the vendor profil.
It could clone the product with a new sku, with the cloned product being unpublished.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 day ago #38041 by Mx150
Hello Adrien,

this will be great. What can i do to get this fast done?

The Product must than be unpublished after cloning the main.. is this possible?
I love the idea of the clone button in Vendor profil.

Thanks for helping.

More
7 years 18 hours ago #38055 by Mx150
Hi adrien,

What so you Think shout Kittel Payment to get the button fastet?

Really Need this :-)

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds