[solved] HTTP 500 error

More
11 years 9 months ago #11895 by CASA CONSULT GmbH
OK, I found the checkbox in the configuration for Joomla and disabled it but it is still not working.
I cannot see your email anywhere. Please, let me know where I could send you the login info. Also I changed the access rights so it is publically visible. Sorry, I forgot about that before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #11896 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: HTTP 500 error

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 9 months ago #11902 by nordmograph
ok,
I got your mail but, can you disable SEF settings in Joomla configuration page?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 9 months ago #11908 by CASA CONSULT GmbH
OK, I did now, but I can leave it like this only temporarily. Other things on our page stop working when I disable the SEF in the configuration. Like for example entering a SobiPro menu.

More
11 years 9 months ago #11909 by nordmograph
Hello

Now you disabled the SEF the userpoints2paypal module is not showing anymore on the url you wanted me to check , even being logged in. I tryed few other pages but still no module.

I still can not check and help....

More
11 years 9 months ago #11910 by CASA CONSULT GmbH
I changed the settings. It should now be visible on the bottom on the main URL: gravedeco.casaconsult.net/

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds