Donation message?

More
11 years 1 month ago #16968 by Janko
Replied by Janko on topic Donation message?

nordmograph wrote:

Also, after user request money they still see the original amount - there should be massage saying "locked in procession etc"
So for example:
User has 8800 points
He wants to cash out 5000 points for $5, so he press the Paypal button... after the page is refreshed there is right now still 8800points - again, user is confused and keep requesting the money, there should new points count saying something like 3800 points and 5000 points locked in procession / for approval etc...

This is probably because you have not installed the AUP rule for points deduction.

I did, should it be set up on automated approval?
Thanks

Also, please answer my previous question regarding the "donation"
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #16969 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Donation message?
Yes of course , if not auto approved, points are not deducted automatically and points amount doesn't change.

For the donation topic. It requires more investigation before I can provide an alternative.
For now this is the way the module works. and it would require a large rewrite to work with anything else than the donation method.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 1 month ago #16970 by Janko
Replied by Janko on topic Donation message?
Hi,
thanks for your reply.
I think the donation can be hopefully changed by adding different paypal link to the one I posted already... it has the donation it... well, just an idea. Would be great if it can be changed to services.
Thanks
Regards
J.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds