[solved] mod_userpoints2paypal

More
10 years 7 months ago #19833 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic mod_userpoints2paypal
Hello

These lines are not related to our problem and do not concern VMVendor.
This si not the php errors report we are waiting for. DId you see my previous post . Have you apllyed the solutions in the provided link ?

BTW, If you translate to catalan, make sure the language file is saved as UTF-8 no bom.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19834 by canalejas
Replied by canalejas on topic mod_userpoints2paypal
Yes i read them carefully. I don't know where i need put this code:
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set( 'display_errors', 1 );

In php.ini file i have this:
display_errors = On
error_reporting = E_ALL | E_STRICT

I think it's the same. no?

More
10 years 7 months ago #19835 by nordmograph
Yes but I think if you add these to your joomla index.php, the setting would bypass others. SO you can try it.

Add it at the top of your joomla index.php, right after the
php tad
Code:
<?php

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19840 by canalejas
I add them and nothing. A blank page without errors. Log_errors_php file empty.
I have 1.2 vmvendor version. Do you thing 1.3 resolve this?

More
10 years 7 months ago #19841 by nordmograph
no, it won't change this but at least you can try, it could solve the vendorpoints module issue.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19844 by canalejas
Now I install 1.3 vmvendor and no access to main page. It's blank. I have the same problem at the last instalation and i need back to 1.2.
I find this: plus.google.com/109762480049651277403/posts/hiZfua8L5kJ

When i save ca-ES with utf-8 I saw correct characters in Dashboard-vendor (when i am in 1.2 version), but now i can't access to localhost main page !!!
I have no where to put this code:
<meta charset="utf-8">

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds