userpoints to paypal not working

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32603 by tiwale
Please help, doing final test before go live this week-end. Userpoints to paypal is not working please see error in attached file

Invalid email address error:

I tripled check the email address and it is right

please help
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32605 by nordmograph
Yes this is a know issue, because of joomla 3.5.1
Will fix asap. Very most Joomla extensions mailer need to be updated .

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32608 by tiwale
In the meantime, how can I disable that extensions mailer? I do not see any mail plugins in Joomla.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32611 by nordmograph
This is now fixed in module version 1.4.2
Give it a try.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32615 by tiwale
it is fixed, but i think the link to return to users points from the email is referencing to alpha component instead of alta component
Attachments:

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32616 by nordmograph
Indeed, it actually had not been converted to AltaUP.
v1.4.3 now is.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds