Where is the read me file

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #7493 by
Replied by on topic Re: Where is the read me file
Hi, i attached the version i am using now, can u help check where i went wrong?

ps: do u do customization work for this paypal conversion module?
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #7494 by nordmograph
Points word is not in the language file but in the module admin parameter called 'Points name'

What custom work would you need?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #7495 by
Hi where can i locate this module admin parameter pls?

Will PM u for the customize work specs

More
12 years 7 months ago #7496 by nordmograph
Depends on your joomla version but smthing like
Joomla administration, extensions , modules, Userpoints2paypal...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #7497 by
hi, didint manage to find the parameter. Nevertheless, i dunno how to PM u ...

If u see the website www.eskoosh.com > store, you can see the paypal cash-in module. I would like to set this module up in a AJAX box instead. With some slight design to the module. some dotted lines boundaries

More
12 years 7 months ago #7498 by nordmograph

leemtowshen wrote: hi, didint manage to find the parameter. Nevertheless, i dunno how to PM u ...

Where have you looked at?

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds