Profile Map not longer visible after JS Upgrade

More
11 years 11 months ago #11233 by testcouch
hi,

after my JS Upgrade from 2.4.3 to 2.6.2 is the Geommunity Map not longer working in JS Profile Plugin and Geomunnity Module.

JS activity Stream shows the Map Thumb after select location, but the the profile Plugin shows still map not updated! The Geommunity Module shows only the old location marker but not the new one!

i hope you can help me here..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #11234 by nordmograph
Hi

Geommunity has been tested and is fully compatible with JS2.6.2. So the problem might not be related to jomsocial.
What you describe is a javascript conflict. The only way I can help is if you provide a link to the map.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 11 months ago #11239 by testcouch

nordmograph wrote: Hi

Geommunity has been tested and is fully compatible with JS2.6.2. So the problem might not be related to jomsocial.
What you describe is a javascript conflict. The only way I can help is if you provide a link to the map.

hi adrian, you got a email ;)

More
11 years 11 months ago #11241 by nordmograph
Profile is not public.
If the module map either is not showing , provide me the link to the module.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 11 months ago #11242 by testcouch

nordmograph wrote: Profile is not public.
If the module map either is not showing , provide me the link to the module.

please use the Username and Password from my mail to make the profile visible. ;)

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #11243 by nordmograph
sorry I missed these :)

After logging in I get the profile map with no problem:

C:\fakepath\Sans-titre-4.png

also for the module map, loading with no problem both on FIrefox and Chrome

But you have an old version of the plugin. Current version use Google Maps API v3

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds