Profile Map not longer visible after JS Upgrade

More
11 years 11 months ago #11263 by testcouch

nordmograph wrote: 255 is the default empty value for Jomsocial coordinates.
2 possibilities:
- User never had coordiantes, and the activity stream link is sending to an incorect userid or page , maybe because of an incorect url rewriting ...
- User deleted or updated address with incorect values after having been located manually and Jomsocial Geocider can not find a location and set 255 as coordinates (most likely)

ok thanks for the explanition..i will ask the specific user to update his location again and we will see if it works then. or is the superadmin also able to update location from other users?

I don't understand you last question. do you mean the jomTips tooltip?

yes i mean the jomTips Tooltip..wich is in 2.6 different to previous versions. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #11264 by nordmograph
No, admin is not able to update users location unless you use phpmyadmin to do so.

If you mean jomTips tooltip, no action is required.
only the class name is used in Geommunity, so if the class css changes, geommunity will use the latest.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 11 months ago #11265 by testcouch

nordmograph wrote: No, admin is not able to update users location unless you use phpmyadmin to do so.

If you mean jomTips tooltip, no action is required.
only the class name is used in Geommunity, so if the class css changes, geommunity will use the latest.

ok i unterstand but why use the Plugin not the latest css class if JS 2.6 are installed?

More
11 years 11 months ago #11266 by nordmograph
Geommunity will use the css defined in the jomTips class.
This class is defined in Jomsocial stylesheet.
If it's the same as the previous, it means it has not changed.

Actually I can confirm it has not changed.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #16151 by testcouch

nordmograph wrote: Geommunity will use the css defined in the jomTips class.
This class is defined in Jomsocial stylesheet.
If it's the same as the previous, it means it has not changed.

Actually I can confirm it has not changed.

Latest Geommunity Release shows still the old Jomsocial 2.4 Tooltip in Js 2.6.3 Activity Stream! :unsure:

Edit:

2.6 class is --> jomNameTips
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by testcouch.

More
11 years 3 months ago #16153 by nordmograph
Oh I see , actualy they are 2 different tooltips and I don't think jomNametips is supposed to replace jomTips. as they have 2 different uses.

But you're right as Geommunity Activity Stream Tip could use jomNameTips as title is not required in the tips.
I'll change it.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds