[solved] Geommunity Locator Map not loading

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #21025 by freeworlder
Hello, the user map is not loading on any profile page. The wrapper shows and map starts to load, then it fails. Any ideas why?

This message contains confidential information

Many thanks!! :cheer:
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #21026 by nordmograph
Hello

It seems the plugin map has an incorect heigh value
Hope this helps.
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: freeworlder

More
10 years 2 months ago #21027 by freeworlder
Arrgh, the joys of double errors. It wasn't displaying before due to a conflict which I resolved, but I never reset the height afterwards. Thank you, it's working now.

More
8 years 10 months ago #27971 by julie.prod.web
Hi,
Actually I have this probleme. There is long time I use my map and it's working fine.
I have try to change : "Users On Map>How many members" and I changed 100 to 150.
At this time the map try to load all the time. So I put the value back : 100. But the map keeps loading.

Can you help please ?

More
8 years 10 months ago #27972 by nordmograph
Hello Julie

I am not sure I understand axactly what you're talking about. Is this about Geommunity locator plugin ?
I doubt it as it doesn't have the parameters you mention. ALso you don't have any purchased extension in your profile so. I have no clue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 10 months ago #27987 by julie.prod.web
Hi,

it's the Geommunity Module. I don't have any purchased extension in my profile because it's the developer who build the web site at the begining he buy it.
- You can see here : mamieadom.com/index.php/en/grannies-au-pair-area.html
The map load all the time.
- And in this page with exactly the same setting but a profil different it's working :
mamieadom.com/index.php/en/host-families...-granny-au-pair.html

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds