[solved] map not showing on registration

More
11 years 4 months ago #14083 by tonyls6
if it can be done.. then please help.
other wise tell me the procedure to build a simple registration form on which geommunity map can be plugged by which user can set their cordinates which should directly store in database and should show in usermanger-our location .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #14085 by nordmograph
Well the way that works for sure is to use Geommunity Locator with CB 1.8.1 without cb pro. That's for now the only way I know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 4 months ago #14090 by tonyls6
then can you tell me the way...?

More
11 years 4 months ago #14091 by nordmograph
Install CB only and geommunity locator and enbla map on registration
just like this site here.
Registration map is doesn't seem to be compatible with multiple profile registratio from your CB pro.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 4 months ago #14092 by tonyls6
shall i use article manager to build registration form?

More
11 years 4 months ago #14093 by nordmograph
No
What for? Geommunity locator map shows as plugin on regular CB registraton page. Don't twist your mind, this is the only way as we obviously verified the registration map is not compatible with CB pro.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds