[solved] map not showing on registration

More
10 years 1 month ago #22086 by themis56
Hello nordmograph

I am using profile pro on the settings of geommunitygeolocator at community builder plugins the registration map is already enabled.
Is that what you mean?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #22087 by nordmograph
Yes.
What is profile pro ?
Provide what is your registration page URL ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 1 month ago #22094 by themis56
I use community builder profile pro...as the other users mentioned before,

On users profiles the map is showing but at registration page and at the profile edit page the map is not showing

More
10 years 1 month ago #22095 by nordmograph
Map is not suppoes to show on page edition. Location update happens on the profile map.
I guess cb profile pro is involved in the issue. Are you abele to show other plugins on the registration page?
Feel free to provide a link to the page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #22116 by themis56
web-organosi.gr/prosfores/index.php/comp...omprofiler/registers

I do not use other plugins in registration page.

I can give you access to the site if you are interested to help me.

Thank you for your time

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #22119 by nordmograph
Yes you can email me Backend access, so I can make sure you set Geommunity correctly for it. But what you experience could be a CB pro restriction.

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds