[solved] Map not displayed, only Lat & Long fields

More
7 years 3 months ago #36091 by nordmograph
I can't login to the backend.
It seems the profile map has an issue with maptype , can you check this setting ?
Also you will need a Google API key in the component.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36117 by aj4hg
Changed/Checked the parameters in the CB plugin - without success. API key is valid and tested with Google example script.

I can't give you backend access to the P system. If you don't have any other idea, I fist have to cleanup our D-System.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36118 by nordmograph
Well I just visited the profile page and the map is now showing fine.

There are still missing API key messages in the console and looking at the source code , the API key is indeed missing:
Can you redownload the component and get the latest plugin for cb from

com_geommunity3cb\administrator\install\plugins\cb/plug_geommunitylocator.zip

This will fix the API messages.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36119 by aj4hg
Nope, no difference. Installed latest version (2.0.5).
However, I don't get any API warnings, just the insecure origins message (which I already resolved of no avail).

More
7 years 3 months ago #36120 by nordmograph
There is some misunderstanding again.
The map is not supposed to show where you are looking at. :)

It shows on the profile and this si where user can edit its location.

Attachments:

More
7 years 3 months ago #36121 by aj4hg
Understand, and thanks for your help.
However, Adrian, this is not very intuitive. I then have to explain them that there a two different locations to edit their profile. Why not display the map also in the edit tab?

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds