update your locations

More
13 years 11 months ago #2251 by nordmograph
Yes you got the correct product. Only if you set the Google Latitude option the coordinates are parsed from your Google Latitude account and you can't point your location manually.

For your parse problem, what Google Latitide Id did you set in?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #2252 by
Replied by on topic Re: update your locations
i do not have a google latitude id, so each of my customers has to set up a google account or each one has to look up their own lat and long???

i still dont understand how on your site i can move my tab around with my mouse with my site i have to do it with the lat and long fields???
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by .

More
13 years 11 months ago #2253 by nordmograph
The Google Latitude account is optional but it is supported. Don't touch the lat & lng fields it's not required, empty your google Latitude field and you're done to do it manually (make sure the read only mode is disabled in the parameters) If not please provide a screenshot of your profile geommunity plugin.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #2254 by
ok well i can not upload the .doc file on here can i PM you some where did not see link???

and its telling all my regular registered users they do not have permission to edit their location, what button did i hit there to change this???

More
13 years 11 months ago #2255 by nordmograph
A screnshot is not a doc file, please add a jpg, gif or png. Try again

Make sure you set your menu links to your profiles correctly for accessing your users profiles.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #2256 by
well screen shot isnt working so here goes

api key:
read only mode: disabled
default profile map type: normal
map width 100%
map height 400
default lat 0
default long 0
zoom 14
scroll wheel zoom enabled
geomunity module page: index.php
shoutbox no
alpha user points no
show friends enabled
friends limit 100
friends naming username
map on registration enabled
registration map type normal
width 100%
height 250
map lat 0
map long 0
zoom 14
scroll wheel zoom enabled

dont know what you mean about setting menu links to profiles correctly???

stcredit.com/index.php/component/comprof...ab#geommunity_plugin

thats the link but when i hit the user profile link i can change the location of the user

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds