Prerequisites

More
4 years 1 month ago #44230 by ml66uk
Prerequisites was created by ml66uk
Which (if any) other Nordmograph products are needed for the Batch Geocoder Admin Module to work with EasySocial?

thanks, ML

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #44231 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Prerequisites
None. Easysocial is the only requirement.

Then, If you then want to display users on a GoogleMap, you need the Geommunity3 suite for EasySocial.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44411 by ml66uk
Replied by ml66uk on topic Prerequisites
I still can't get it to work. It appears to run, but without changing the geocoding, or giving any feedback. Is there a log file anywhere, or a way to turn on debugging?

I've attached my settings.

thanks, ML
Attachments:

More
3 years 11 months ago #44442 by ml66uk
Any ideas?

More
3 years 11 months ago #44452 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Prerequisites
Hello, Are you running the module in the admin cpanel?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44453 by ml66uk
I believe so, and I think that's shown in the screenshot. I definitely go to the Control Panel screen to run the Batch Geocoder.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds