no coordinates

More
11 years 1 month ago #17107 by stefantausg
no coordinates was created by stefantausg
Hello,
no coordinates are entered into the fields more. When I enter the coordinates manually, the address is displayed. I have 200 registrations and because it worked. But now remain Koordinaen empty fields.
What can I do?

Stefan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #17112 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic no coordinates
Hello

Sorry I'm affraid I don't understand exactly what you mean.
The Geocoder plugin requires you set the address fields names in the plugin settings . Have you done this allready?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 1 month ago #17115 by stefantausg
Replied by stefantausg on topic no coordinates
Hello,
I set the Fields , cb_street..... And it Works Fine. I have 200 markers in the Map. But now, the plugin don't work. No coordinates in the Fields an no Marker on the Map. All New registrations are failed.
Can i send you a Admin Login?

Thanks stefan

More
11 years 1 month ago #17116 by nordmograph
Hello

Check your fields and reprocess the Geocoder checking the 'overwrite existing coordinates' checkbox.
Make sure you have the latest version of the Geocoder, it's been updated recently.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 1 month ago #17129 by stefantausg
Replied by stefantausg on topic no coordinates
It works.
I installed the latest version.

But now I have another problem.

If I update a profile I get the error message SERVER ERROR 500

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-profession...olved-update-problem

regards
Stefan

More
11 years 1 month ago #17134 by nordmograph
Hello

I guess it is a settings problem, because the plugin has been tested fine on latest CB 1.9.
What are your settings for the plugin?
What are the fields you use?

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds