[solved] error on saveuseredit & no markers on map

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #34393 by Rocktale
Hello, i have a problem with geocoder.
I have setup geocoder and geolocator plugins as mentioned in the documentation and have set a module with the default map from geommunity.
Now i get an error on profile update:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/www/dbt/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_geommunitygeocoder/geommunitygeocoder.php on line 58

I have also set geolocator to readonly and filled the geocoder fields to the same name and prefix eg. "cb_mapstadt" as the fields in DB still i get no markers on the map. But the map itself shows.
I would be very happy for any suggests on my problem.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34399 by nordmograph
Hello

To get support for Geommunity, you must post from the purchase account.
No purchase is associated to this user account.

The error you report here seems to be because your server doesn't have cUrl enabled.
The fields in the geocoder must match address fields in CB, is it what you refer to ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34420 by Rocktale

nordmograph wrote: Hello

To get support for Geommunity, you must post from the purchase account.
No purchase is associated to this user account.

The error you report here seems to be because your server doesn't have cUrl enabled.
The fields in the geocoder must match address fields in CB, is it what you refer to ?

Thanks for your answer. I'm new to this company and just got the task to debug this joomla website and install a new map with markers and such and i got this geommunity tool they bought. Unfortunally i have no access to the account that bought it yet but i will look into it.
The Useraccount was: cd@support-it.de
This is also the company i actually work for.
Your suggest with the cUrl beeing not enabled on server seems to be correct.
So i installed cb, geommunity for cb and geocoder on a local server via Xampp to try everything out until i can enable cUrl on the server.
I have also created fields in community builder: cb_mapstr, cb_mapstadt and so on and named them the same in geocoder.
But there seems to be another problem,
The map loads and shows for half a second, then an error appears:

Hoppla! Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten.
Google Maps wurde auf dieser Seite nicht richtig geladen. Technische Details dazu entnimmst du der JavaScript-Konsole.

i searched this forum for an answer and got a post where you said, that a Google Map API key is required, so i got a Google Map JavaScript API key and inserted it to the "Google maps API key" field but the problem still remains. Is there anything i may have forgotten?

More
7 years 8 months ago #34436 by nordmograph
Hello

Did you make sure localhost is allowed in your API key settings ?
Alos in some cases, API key got few hours for access to be allowed.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34471 by Rocktale

nordmograph wrote: Hello

Did you make sure localhost is allowed in your API key settings ?
Alos in some cases, API key got few hours for access to be allowed.

As far as i have understood it, if you don't fill in any "allowed" IPs, any request will be accepted.
But i have also tried to specify IPs and it still doesn't work.
On Profile Update i get notices like:
Undefined variable: js_apikey
and
Undefined variable: js_client
which confuses me as i have filled in an API key in geocoder and second i don't use the client field in geocoder.

Also i can't get rid of error messages in firefox debug console:
"Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys developers.google.com/maps/documentation...messages#no-api-keys "
"Google Maps API warning: InvalidKey developers.google.com/maps/documentation...messages#invalid-key "
"Google Maps API warning: SensorNotRequired developers.google.com/maps/documentation...#sensor-not-required "
"Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError developers.google.com/maps/documentation...issing-key-map-error "

Also in Google API ManagerDashboard are no requests shown, i really don't get what i'm doing wrong...

More
7 years 8 months ago #34472 by nordmograph
Hi

You have an outdated version.
Update to get rid of these messages.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds