Registration Confirmation Page

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #2444 by sohopros
I noticed that our installation the file geocommunitygeocoder.php has the line 31 commented. This line is:

$this->city = $geoData->$city;

When I uncomment it, i got the fatal error: Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /hsphere/local/home/sohotest/hsdev.sohotest.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_geommunitygeocoder/geommunitygeocoder.php on line 31

I checked on field manager and "city" is exact how this field is called and spelled.

Maybe it can be the source of all the problems we have it this plugin.

Do you have any comment on it?
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sohopros.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2445 by nordmograph
Sorry I don't see the point between this fatal error and the notice before... This line 31 is not required so I suggest you leave it commented. 'city' there is not related to an exactly spelled CB field. CB address fields must be spelled correctly in the plugin parameters.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2447 by sohopros
PHP - 5.2.10
Joomla - 1.5.17
CB - 1.2.2

Sending you geocoder setting on attached file.
Attachments:

More
13 years 11 months ago #2448 by nordmograph
Ok thank you , but actually usually cb fields are named like this: cb_address, cb_city etc...
We are talking here about the fields name, not the fields title ok? Except the rude notice is the geocoder geocoding correctly?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2455 by sohopros
They are really field names as you can see on the screenshot attached
Attachments:

More
13 years 11 months ago #2456 by nordmograph
OK, thanks for the screenshot, I only wanted you to be sure :) Anyway, my question was: Is the the geocoder geocoding addresses since the registration process? Or is it geocoding correctly only on users profile updates? Or isn't it geocoding at all?

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds