Registration Confirmation Page

More
13 years 10 months ago #2569 by sohopros
Can you suggest areas to explore? For example, what would you do if you did have ftp access?

We can't provide ftp access for privacy reasons, but I think Rodrigo did offer to go online with you on a web meeting during which he would have such access.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2589 by sohopros
To take any doubt out, I created a fresh joomla installation and got the same errors. Is was a clean installation with CB and geocoder only

Notice: Undefined property: moscomprofilerUser::$geoLat in /hsphere/local/home/sohotest/joomla15.sohotest.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_geommunitygeocoder/geommunitygeocoder.php on line 78 Notice: Use of undefined constant _ISO - assumed '_ISO' in /hsphere/local/home/sohotest/joomla15.sohotest.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_geommunitygeocoder/geommunitygeocoder.php on line 92

More
13 years 10 months ago #2590 by nordmograph
Well, the latest geocoder I sent you gets rid off at least the ISO notice ca you try with that newer one?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2591 by sohopros
Even without the ISO constant we still having the error:

Notice: Undefined property: moscomprofilerUser::$geoLat in /hsphere/local/home/sohotest/joomla15.sohotest.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_geommunitygeocoder/geommunitygeocoder.php on line 78

It happens on the line: $_PLUGINS->registerFunction('onBeforeUserRegistration', 'geocodeAddress', 'geommunitygeocoder');

When I comment this line we have no errors, but latitude and longuitude are not being updated in profile page.

Are you the developer for geocoder?
Is there someone else we should contact?

We are dealing with it for weeks now. We have to find a solution.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2601 by sohopros
It seems like the geocoder module is the source of our problems and not the GeoCommunity plugin. Did you develop the geocoder or can you tell us whose code you are using so we can contact them directly?

More
13 years 10 months ago #2604 by nordmograph
Hello
You mean the geocoder plugin I developped . You finally could give me the line the error mentions after quite a few useless posts. I am investigating. But how can that line be 78? anyway, I'll setup a local CB setup to try to reproduce this. Stay tuned

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds