Gmap not showing

More
11 years 5 months ago #13714 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Gmap not showing
Though you have this error showing:
PPB_Graphics2D.PaintImageData: Rectangle is outside bounds.

The problem on your page is that the module doesn't seem to be laoding at all.
Also , do not add more than once map per page (1google map api call per page)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #13715 by farukkm
Replied by farukkm on topic Gmap not showing
I am using your api for geommunity. from what i can see there is no place to for API on the module. what do you recommend i do?

More
11 years 5 months ago #13716 by nordmograph
No, you don't understand.
your problem is that the module doesn't seem to be loaded on the page you think.
Though you have a module title showing "Map Activity Stream" , In the source code nothing from the module is loaded, so it is like the module doesn't exist. Reinstall and make sure files are present and you enable the correct module.

Also you have various javascript issues on your pages that could cause conflict with the module

Finally recomendation içs only one map per page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 5 months ago #13717 by farukkm
Replied by farukkm on topic Gmap not showing
I deleted and reinstalled also cleared cache,checked files one by one and disabled all other maps. Also tester on other template and browsers. still no luck

More
11 years 5 months ago #13718 by nordmograph
ok, Email me backen access.

More
11 years 5 months ago #13719 by nordmograph
Well

then make sure your users are geolocated and have coordiantes other thant 255 and have activities.
Then in the module settings make sure your activities limit is higher than your amount of activities.

Hope it helps

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds