[fixed] JS 2.6.1 problem

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #10609 by
[fixed] JS 2.6.1 problem was created by
First of all, wonderful plugin. Anyway found bugs.

Bug 1:

If you click on the audio update in the stream or wall of a user, the pop up shows for 2 seconds then it just disappears. This bug can be seen only in wall/streams.

Bug 2:

You cannot delete the posted audio in your wall/stream. This might be tied to bug 1 though.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10610 by
Replied by on topic Re: JS 2.6.1 problem
This is for the SoundCloud Video provider

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10611 by
Oh I see it now. It just moves to the topmost part of the screen. So if you're scrolling at the bottom, you won't see it unless you scroll up. Is there a way to not make it scroll up? Just let it stay at the middle of the screen? Or just let it play where it is on the stream?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10613 by
Deleting the posted audio in the stream is still a bug. You just can't delete it.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10614 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: JS 2.6.1 problem
Hello

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean, please be precise, mention the page, provide screenshots or url if relevent.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10615 by
If I post a SoundCloud audio on my wall and later decided that I don't want it on my wall, I try to delete it on my wall but it just won't delete. It just stays posted on my wall. Please see attached zip file.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds