[solved] Soundcloud_VideoProvider_for_Jomsocial

More
9 years 4 months ago #25906 by rigoros
Because now installed local a fresh joomla, then jomsocial and your videoprovider and same as on liveserver.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25907 by nordmograph

rigoros wrote: Nothing happens. Could you try if my app id and sec is okay?

Yes I tryed with your client_id and client_secret at retromundi and culs add some more soundcloud clips without issue:
www.retromundi.com/index.php?option=com_...d=236&Itemid=1000150

I'll now try to update files on your server.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25908 by nordmograph
Hi

After some testing, I found the line of code breaking the submission on your site.
Do you have CURL enabled ? And what is your PHP version ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25911 by rigoros
PHP is 5.3 and curl is on yes.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25912 by rigoros
curl ver: 7.22.0-OpenSSL/1.0.1-1.2.3.4

More
9 years 4 months ago #25916 by rigoros
Now my server crashed. Tried to update to php 5.5 or does it metter? I wait for recovery by hoster.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds