[solved] Soundcloud_VideoProvider_for_Jomsocial

More
9 years 4 months ago #25924 by nordmograph
Well I can't login to your test ftp, and I'll need an account there too.
Is it a different environment than your current server ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25925 by rigoros
Checked your mail, send you datas. Same datas as ftp.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25926 by rigoros
And its only a subdomain, running ubuntu/apache like my liveserver. And localy I tested with xampp apache too.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25927 by nordmograph
I need user account too

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25928 by rigoros
Same as FTP you have full adminrights

More
9 years 4 months ago #25934 by nordmograph
Hi Some more input on my testing and investigations

I tryed on 2 other setups:
1 local and it didn"t work, with error code 0
and then same site as the local , but online
and it worked fine
www.geommunity3.com/index.php?option=com...videoid=9&Itemid=197

Also the error code you get is 302
wich is url redirection error
Can you check if your Firewall is not blocking anything related to these soundcloud API files.
Let me know

Adrien

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds