Show a different location than the added

More
11 years 6 months ago #13882 by nordmograph
Email me at the same email address as for the forum notifications.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarinaDoc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #13884 by MarinaDoc
Good morning!

A while ago I sent you an email with the access. Many thanks for everything.

Regards, Marina.

Joomla! 2.5.7
VM 2.0.12f

More
11 years 6 months ago #13891 by nordmograph
Ok I found out.
If you enable the Latest products module (Featured products etc...) on the same page
Custom fields are loaded in the module to. When it comes to javascript and the geocator map, it causes the map to be reinitilized till the first product id shown in the module.

So when using this module on the product details page you should use the static map of the VM2geolocator plugin.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarinaDoc

More
11 years 6 months ago #13901 by MarinaDoc
Ok! So I should not put the module latest products (not featured), on page of the details, right??

Joomla! 2.5.7
VM 2.0.12f

More
11 years 6 months ago #13903 by nordmograph
Yes or set VM2geolocator to use static maps instead of Javascript maps.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds