not working vmfieldssync

More
10 years 2 months ago #20872 by nordmograph
Ok, se puede ver en el tercero screenshot que el pais de facturation esta Brazil.
Entonces parece que la syncronisacion del pais functionna correctamente ?

Que piensa usted?

(Sorry for my bad spanish)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #20873 by team@pxp.es
I´m thinking, not it´s necesary the pluging changes the cart, we need only for user acount country for EU taxes

we change in Views where to process for only user

but continius no working

we need only for user resgiter the country, not more data, because when the user register, we ´re working with ED ID VAT CHECHER and it´s automatic aply the taxes

for example is the customer is from brazil, not pay vat

if the customer is from spain, pay vat

we need only the plugin will create the country in virtuemart

the other data, when customer go to shop, virtuemart, it´s necesary will add , if not, no is posible to buy.

thanks

More
10 years 2 months ago #20874 by nordmograph
For now it seems that the country is correctly imported from Jomsocial to Virtuemart.
It doesn't happen at registration, but when user visits the Cart page during checkout.
Doesn't it? It worked with Brazil right ?

Feel free to write is spanish if you feel more comfortable.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 2 months ago #20875 by team@pxp.es
because I make add the hand data to customer acount directly, this is the reason that posible you will see the country in customer cart data.

we have too geolocator working and eu vat id checker, I will try to connect with diferent ip adress and i will see that this geolocator work and eu vat id , and posible we dont need the pluging.

please wait me some day, I will unistal some things and I will back,

thanks in advanced

More
10 years 2 months ago #20876 by nordmograph
Change the country in Jomsocial for Cuba (for eg.)
and then visit the cart page again. it will update the country from Brazil to Cuba.

More
10 years 2 months ago #20879 by team@pxp.es
ok, I´m working now, willanswer tomorow
thanks

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds