[solved] Alphauserpoints2vendor executes twice

More
10 years 5 months ago #20689 by canalejas
I discovered why points2vendor executes twice!!
I have "VM - VMVENDOR Payment - Points2Vendor" plugin activated. If deactivate only executes once. I don't understand why this plugin should be off.
When I tried to recalculate the points to vendor hacking this plugin (multiplying tax with quantity product) and no execute my code :( gave me the clue to the problem. I hack the plugin and now calculate correctly, but need deactivate the other code or hack it.

Then i deduced that your codification of assignment points should be reside in other component.

Please, do you help me?
This plugin must be on?
Where can i hack points to vendor?

Thank you !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #20690 by nordmograph

canalejas wrote: Then i deduced that your codification of assignment points should be reside in other component.

I don't understand what you mean.
Yes that plugin is supposed to be enabled. What are the orher payment methoid used on your site ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 5 months ago #20691 by canalejas
Standard method. When I active the plugin the vendors recive two entry points. If i hack your plugin then change one of the entry ( the points asigned with add tax * quantity) but have other assignment of points without them:

Saw the assignment at 18:11

Attachments:

More
10 years 5 months ago #20692 by nordmograph
Can you check your virtuemart orders.php file.
It looks like you still have the old hack in there.

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 5 months ago #20693 by canalejas
Yeeeees !!!
Now i delete it and runs fine. (but need the modification that i send to you with my email) Do you received it? You don't answer me.

This code in orders.php is what i wanted to say when post this:

"Then i deduced that your codification of assignment points should be reside in other component."

Now do you understand me?

Thank you again.

More
10 years 5 months ago #20694 by nordmograph
Hehe

Yes , but, we have hard times understanding each other. I'm pretty sure I told you to check the orders.php file at the beginning. :)

Yes I received your mail.
Your modification makes sense but I still have to look deeper at it.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds