[solved] Currency errors with AUP Virtumart

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #27464 by superman1
Hi there,
I am getting multiple errors with currency and payment method.

I believe I have installed AUP Payment correctly. The payment method is actually saved and completed. But if I go into the payment method settings, a warning comes up:

Warning
No accepted currencies defined

Also to note, during the checkout process, it states:

Please select a payment method

We are sorry, no payment method matches the characteristics of your order. Please .

Another, and possibly separate error. My points currency is not working. I get the following error:

Warning: round() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/newsunri/public_html/passporttoprofit/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/currencydisplay.php on line 272

I have tried to test it out a little bit. Making the points a smaller number, changing from float to int and removing the decimals do not work.

Virtumart 3.0.4
AUP Payment Processor
Joomla 3.3.6
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27466 by nordmograph
Hello,

the error you mention is virtuemart's an not an error actually . It's a warning and the process is not broken.
But I agree it should be adressed by VM in a VM3.0.6.
But your main concern here is a setting issue.
Make sure your payment method is set correctly so it matches the order and customer.
Post a screenshot of its settings if you need help here and can't find what you did wrong .

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27480 by superman1
Hey, thanks for the quick response.

I believe I have figured the payment method issue.

But as for the price, it isn't showing up (I have removed error checking in VM). If I look in the invoice, where it should say the price, it shows the same error (round() ... ...)

I have attached the cart page. Thanks for the assist
Attachments:

More
9 years 1 month ago #27483 by nordmograph
Well did you set a price for the product? , it should show there.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27541 by superman1
Yes I did.
If I switch the shop currency to Zloty or anything else, the price will pop up no problem. But as soon I change it back to my defined currency, it disappears.

In the products page in the back end, the price does not show up as well. If I do switch to another currency, it appears again.

Check the attached, I have tried some testing and found some odd things.

Thanks again (SMILES is the AUP currency)

The attached, shows the output of switching currencies between already defined ones with the AUP ones

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #27542 by superman1
thought this might help as well
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by superman1.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds