Warning - Buggy plugin

More
7 years 8 months ago #34614 by nordmograph
Trying to have a look at the link you provided
skyceberg.com/index.php?option=com_conte...&Itemid=1011&lang=en

but getting
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 797442048) (tried to allocate 1860743 bytes) in /public_html/skyceberg.com/plugins/system/debug/debug.php on line 1213
Let me know when I can have another look

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34615 by CAROLINADJOKER
Hi
Please chek now.
Best Regards
Carolina

More
7 years 8 months ago #34616 by nordmograph
Component not found
Post a working link to virtuemart

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34618 by CAROLINADJOKER
Hello
Where you have seen component not found.
Go to home page and push on shopping.
Or get here direct link:
skyceberg.com/index.php?option=com_conte...&Itemid=1011&lang=en

Best Regards
Carolina

More
7 years 8 months ago #34623 by nordmograph
I also need an account with points.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34625 by CAROLINADJOKER
I send you creditentials on mail.

Bst Regards

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds