Warning - Buggy plugin

More
7 years 8 months ago #34633 by CAROLINADJOKER
Again on your demo )))
Verry professional by your side - have i asked to test on your demo?
I feel i have told to chek issue on our side - as your product is not working ... maybe, probabily - this shold to be maked published...

As you don`t make cheking is alsoo sweet alert - right?

Or you ask just to be links to chek ... just to not say as you don`t do nothing for your clients ?
Be kind and say the true as your extensions work only individualy and only on the default templates - just will down your sales with 99 % - because only do like this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34634 by CAROLINADJOKER
Ok
i have disabled sweet alert - any way your extension is not working.

tell me one think - do you ask details on people sites to show them demo - or to chek they issues?

your probably is not correct - was disabled sweet alert - and your extension still not work.
any others probably?

More
7 years 8 months ago #34635 by nordmograph
I asked for an account with no points, in a previous post , but you never reply question.
I'm doing my best to support your misunderstadings and understand bugs if bugs are clearly identified ... from your descriptions.

I'm doing my best to support your issues as I do for all my customers.
So if you want to save time to both of us, reply my questions precisely, provide relevant user accounts, URLS and or screensots , description of your issue.

If you think you are the only customer of these extensions , you're far from right. Very large majority of customers are using these without issue and none loose their temper while asking for support.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34636 by nordmograph

CAROLINADJOKER wrote: Ok
i have disabled sweet alert - any way your extension is not working.

tell me one think - do you ask details on people sites to show them demo - or to chek they issues?

your probably is not correct - was disabled sweet alert - and your extension still not work.
any others probably?

OK, what user account with no points can I use to test ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34637 by CAROLINADJOKER
I have found the issue
And conclusion: your extension is conflicting with absolutly all what is possibil and impossibil.
You conflict as with one page chekout also with sweet alerts and generaly with evrything - maybe people have to remove all they sites and to leave only your extensions to not conflict - maybe virtumart you don`t need alsoo?

Have you thinked about this?

More
7 years 8 months ago #34638 by nordmograph
Maybe it conflicts with onepage check out, but I doubt it does conflict with sweetalert as no javascript is involved.
You can email me your sweetalert script so I install it on the demo and solve this conflict if it can be solved from the payment plugin side.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds