Warning - Buggy plugin

More
7 years 8 months ago #34639 by CAROLINADJOKER
You have there details of admin there is also sweet alert installed if you need i can give also ftp to fix this, and you conflict any way with one page chekout (generic) alsoo here are no dubts - i have cheked

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #34642 by nordmograph
I just installed it and investigated
Here is what I found:

A failed transaction (not enough points) generates (as you saw on the demo screenshot on a previous post) 2 messages:
A yellow warning from our plugin and a failed transaction message in green from Virtuemart.

Neither (warnings from our plugin ) Nor messages from Virtuemart are showing.
It seems the OnePageGeneric is using its own alerts and message classes ( opg-alert-warning )

It is not showing core messages from jApplication.
I'll email them to see what they recommend for best compatibility.
i'll keep you posted.

BTW, when testing , issue was only about these failed transaction warning not showing. A successfull transaction deducted the points correctly, shew a successfull message correctly and redirected to the correct 'Thank you for your order page'

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34643 by CAROLINADJOKER

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #34644 by nordmograph
No, I'm mentioning the screenshot so you can try to understand the normal behaviour of what we should get ...
If you don't stop being ironic, and don't try to understand things that are being explained, I'm affraid this as far as we gona get.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34645 by CAROLINADJOKER
i see what shold to get - and i understand because i have tested your demo before purchasing - but i don`t get the same, that make me mad.
and when i see as you get what i shold get also - and for what was payd money - how will you like to be?

More
7 years 8 months ago #34646 by CAROLINADJOKER
i understand what you want to show - but i don`t have this - and what i ask - is to get the same for what i have payd - because i have cheked what i purchase before payment

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds