Warning - Buggy plugin

More
7 years 8 months ago #34664 by CAROLINADJOKER
Again do you change my post name - do you shame your buggy components?
And remained with out solvence as usualy.

i will really post all of this yours behavior on joomla extensions - and will post original name-and under each of your extension

you`re not serious at all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #34665 by nordmograph
Calm down,
I replyed all your message in light speed,
I explained to you and you understood this is a conflict with a 3rd party extension.

I emailed them about the issue , because It seems you did not understant this is probably their issue, because it doesn't even render VM messages on failed transaction (not only our plugin's).
And I did not get any reply from them yet.

I suggest you email them too this conversation. And see if they reply as fast as I do reply your insults !

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34666 by CAROLINADJOKER
I have better idea - i will post on joomla extensions - all the extensions wich have purchased by you - for free - let the people to see what do you sell - meaning all what do you sell is conflicting with all wich is possibil and wich is not possibil alsoo conflict.

You know i have right to do so - under your licence - and then will see wich fault it is - how many customers will feel the same as i do - and how many sales you will have future.

I suggest to fix the thinks and not search others faults in all what do you see arround - and i have not insulted yet.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34667 by nordmograph
This is what I am doing.
I've been supporting this plugin since 2009 and you're the first to report this issue with this rather new OPG extension.
I confirm this is an issue, but before we can fix it, we need to investigate what is causing it.
This is part of the fix process !

Yes in the very large combinations of extensions that can be used in additions with Nordmograph many extensions, conflicts can happen.
If you can't stand facing occasional conflicts, don't use a CMS with free and cheap, 3rd party extensions.

So hold on: I'm in the process of fixing / solving the issue , but It can't be done without the OPG dev input.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34668 by CAROLINADJOKER
How many times to ask you if you need acces to the admin and ftp to see real situation not demo?
Do you really can think as if in your house all is ok - then the same product serve as well in the same as in yours?

I have enough extensions - as well cheap as well expensive and you know that better than others - but some times there are not others options than cheap as per functionality, and as you support clients from 2009 you shold know alsoo.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34669 by nordmograph
I had installed the OnepageCheckoutGeneric on the demo last weekend to reproduce your issue and test.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds