[solved] AwoCoupon error in SQL syntax

More
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 day ago #41347 by Zroman
Hello!
"Yes AWO Coupons Commercial"is selected in the payment method settings. (I have this component.) When you try to pay with points error POPs up "you have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near" at line 4"
The order is made, points are deducted from the user, but the coupon (and discount) is not added to the order.
But the coupon appears in " AWO Coupons Pro"
Second question:
I want to buy "Buy User Points with Virtuemart", but is there a possibility of negative values in the calculation of points when buying? (Bought the goods, deducted points)
Help, sir!
Last edit: 6 years 1 day ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #41352 by nordmograph
Hello,
Having the exact sql error message would have helped. It doesn't always fully show.
Can you name the columns found in #__awocoupon_user ?
the plugin uses : coupon_id, user_id
Isn't this correct?
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 week ago #41353 by Zroman
I'll see. Since You're awake, can I ask you one more question?
When ordering (at my store) control to select the payment method "Pay with points". For example, a person at all points, but he presses this way (and what happens? Moreover, we have in Russia all will do so).
Then there is the inscription: "you don't have enough points to pay for order!"
But the worst order-and then formed and surfaced in the admin area.
If again there generate to pay points again, again, warning label, and formed another order.
Russian man, so will click until you get tired (and suddenly pay). And I see 100, 1,000, 5,000 orders in one day appearing in my store. (((
That's why I began to think about another method of payment-with coupons (Awo Triggers+ Buy user Points with Virtuemart).
The logic is this:
1. A person who has coupons, "buys" coupon (using Buy user Points with Virtuemart) where he is not charged for the purchase, and removed coupons). 2. Gkfuby Awo Trigger tracks this purchase, generates and sends a coupon to the buyer.
3. With this coupon, the buyer goes to the store, buys the goods, and enters the coupon in the coupon field... Is that possible?
Thanks in advance, if you manage to understand this question ))

More
6 years 1 week ago #41354 by Zroman
I'll try to describe the issue easier:
can be done so that if a person does not have points, the order is not issued? I'm afraid many of the fake orders (((

More
6 years 2 days ago #41407 by Sundown6
I am having this same issue it seems.

Attachments:

More
6 years 2 days ago #41408 by Sundown6
And I don't have a awocoupon_user I have a _awocoupon_vm_user and it has 3 columns id, coupon_id, user_id

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds