URL SEO

More
6 years 3 months ago #40677 by Hypnosis
Replied by Hypnosis on topic URL SEO
the problem that google trying to index VM2Tags generated page and seeing this: art-deco-st%C3%ADlusú-tapéta and not this: art deco stílusú tapéta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40678 by Hypnosis
you can check the link in safari

More
6 years 3 months ago #40679 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic URL SEO
I'm pretty sure Google supports indexing these urls as they show in the Google results

Check the url in the browser bottom.

Anyway , if you want to get rid of thes characters, it'll have to be done in the component's router.php file.
with a replaceme,t function suc as one found here
stackoverflow.com/questions/1017599/how-...ters-in-a-php-string

replacing the query tag in segments.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
6 years 3 months ago #40680 by Hypnosis
Ok! Thanks! I will try to change it in router.php :)
Ps. Strange but it works on VM category page but do not works on tags page as you can see in the first link what I sent to you before.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds