[solved] Upgrade to Joomla 3x and Jomsocial 3x

More
10 years 1 month ago #22434 by nordmograph
Email , using the contact form from the footer menu.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #22437 by nordmograph
OK I visited your site, logged in and visited my own and other users profiles and could see the plugin showing without any issue or blank page.
Probably because I visited it in english.
The problem occurs when visiting the page in CZ probably because there is an error in your CZ translation?
Double check it and let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 1 month ago #22439 by CeloMates
Thank you, so we are closer to fix it :-), now will be probably hard to find that error. :-(

More
10 years 1 month ago #22440 by nordmograph
No, easy.
Open
administrator/language/cz-CZ/cz-CZ.plg_community_jvarcade.ini
and make sure every strings come with an opening and closing double quote and no other doublequotes within.
If you don't find the error , remove, delete the file. The english one will be used as fall back, and start again from the english file by duplicating it and renaming the duplicate etc...
Good luck.

More
10 years 1 month ago #22442 by CeloMates
Its working good now :-). Problem was that the CZ file did not exist :-), so i duplicated EN file and now it work fine. Thank you

More
9 years 11 months ago #22914 by CeloMates
Hello,

I have new problem with plugin Scores. I updated jomsocial to latest (3.2.0.5). And now plugin show always only my score, when i look into another profile. No comparing, no scores by other users in their jomsocial profiles. Could you help me? Will be some update of this plugin? Thank you

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds